Brought to you by : www.redheadwindscreens.com MORE DEMO'S Custom windscreens for digital handheld audio recorders. Where's your Redhead? .............................................................................. .............................................................................. Aloha all.. Hope you enjoy this little Maui moon composite.. As many of you may or may not know, exposing the moon and stars at the same time is nearly impossible.. For this little clip, I use two different camera's to achieve the end result. The Panasonic GH1( http ) with an old 400mm Nikon lens was used to shoot the moon. I'm sure the Panasonic GH2 ( t.co ) would have rendered even sharper results..I'm pretty blown away with the GH1 though, especially at the sub 0 price. Very good camera.. I used my Canon 5D Mark II ( t.co ) to shoot the clouds and stars. The tricky part about shooting the stars is that to create an exposure with video, I'd need to open the iris all the way and crank the iso way up.. Even then the results would be so, so.. With too much noise.. Alternatively you can shoot STILL images with an REMOTE TIMER ( t.co ) set to shoot ONE image every second. Later in editing you can turn these stills into a video and play it back at 24p.. Much love for sharing : ) Music by : Phil Gardiner - www.premiumbeat.com See you at the movies!
Tags: Maui Full Moon, 7-14-11, Panasonic GH1, Canon 5D Mark II, Timelapse
No comments:
Post a Comment